Why is Lemon + Honey the best in Brazilian waxing?
One word: Options.
Unlike other spas and salons that feature exclusively sugaring or hard wax, we let you call the shots on how you want to wax by trying both options and going with your preferred and most comfortable hair removal method.
The 411 on Hard Wax (aka Stripless)
1. Hard wax is quick and easy
2. Hard wax sticks to the hair, not the skin
3. Many feel that hard wax provides a higher comfort level during waxing
4. Hard wax allows us to reach more sensitive and hard-to-reach areas providing a more thorough wax
5. Hard wax does not distort the follicle, which means no haywire hairs growing back with a mind of their own!
We’ve all got different skin and hair types, which means that hard wax may work for you, or it may not. For those who prefer sugaring, here’s what you can expect…
The 411 on Sugaring
1. We begin the sugaring process with a lukewarm paste, so no worries about burning
2. We make our sugar paste from pure and natural ingredients of sugar, lemon, and honey
3. Sugaring works beautifully on short hair, which means no awkward grow out phase to prep for your next wax!
4. In addition to hair removal, with sugaring, you also get the benefit of exfoliation
5. Fewer ingrown hairs and post-treatment irritation
Why Get Waxed?
For the last 60 years, the art of Brazilian waxing has grown in popularity as women ditch their razors for softer and smoother (and safer) results. With both of our Brazilian waxing techniques, you’ll not only have smoother skin that lasts longer than you can achieve with shaving, but you’ll also experience a reduction in hair growth over time with subsequent treatments.
At Lemon + Honey Day Spa, you can rest assured that our technicians are extensively trained, efficient, and will provide you with the best experience you can have removing your unwanted fuzzies.
First Brazilian at Lemon + Honey?
You’re a lucky Queen Bee because we’re offering first-timers and new clients of our Brazilian Waxing services a special first-time wax! First Time $55 Then $67