Although as a pregnant women you may feel robbed of all luxuries and special treats. Giving up your monthly facial doesn’t have to be one of them. A few tips from our Facial Experts!
1. Immediately mention to your Skin Care expert so they can adjust your home care routine.
2. Avoid AHA’s and Peels, Scrubs are still ok!
3. Expect your skin to change multiple times during your pregnancy
4. Suffering from rosacea and psoriasis? Your skin outbreaks may increase!
5. Continue to take time to pamper yourself! Soon you will have even less sleep!
6. Facials reduce stress and increase ability to relax! Book a treatment with one of our Pregnancy Facial Experts.
A professional facial can cause miracles when it comes to clearing pores clogged by excess oil — the effects of those crazy pregnancy hormones. However, in addition to being oily your skin is extra-sensitive during pregnancy, so keep that in mind when you’re scheduling a facial. Avoid abrasive treatments, which may do more harm than good. You also have increased blood flow to surface cells which may lead to increased capillary damage.
Here, some amazing facial options that can be found at Lemon+Honey Day Spa:
Oxygen facials such as our Vita-Oxygen Facial Treatment can increase circulation, promote cellular renewal, and plump out fine lines and wrinkles all while infusing your skin with much needed vitamins.
Deep-cleansing facials such as our Balancing Facial, which involves a Deep cleaning, pore refining and richly hydrating treatment. Treatment includes: exfoliation, extractions, massage, a mask, and moisturizer. If you’ve been experiencing hormonal break-outs like a teenager, this can be a big help!
Hydrating facials, like our Bee-Hydrated or Hydrafacial MD use moisture-rich treatments and products to drench pregnancy-parched skin. Robbed from sleep and nutrients this can be the most effective treatment for restoring hydration.
Like this article?
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Join the conversation.
4101 Birch St. #130 Newport Beach, CA 92660
Free Virtual Skin Consultation
The virtual skin consultation is a great opportunity to address your skin care issues and concerns with your esthetician, without even leaving the comfort of your own home.